The Centre de bénévolat et moisson Laval’s mission is to ensure the fair redistribution of foodstuffs to organizations and individuals, and to develop, support and promote volunteer action and mutual aid.
The Centre de bénévolat et moisson Laval’s vision is to counter food insecurity in the Laval community and contribute to a volunteer movement for mutual aid.
The Centre de bénévolat et moisson Laval is a non-profit organization founded in 1981. Since then, the Centre pursues its mission to develop and promote volunteer action and social assistance with the Laval community.
Here are our highlights for the year 2022-2023:
- 2 420 651 Kg collected at the food bank
- 399 663 breakfasts and snacks offered in Laval schools
- 4 732 emergency food aid offered to Laval families
- 2 500 Christmas baskets
- 30 536 hours of volunteer work
- 636 accredited organizations benefitting from foodstuff and / or volunteers
Board of directors